Collagen is a type of protein that makes up about 25 percent of protein in the human body. It serve many functions and one is to connect and support other bodily tissues like; cartilage, tendons and skin. Likewise collagen provides strength and flexibility to the skin. As we age, collagen production slows. This is why it takes longer time for wounds to heal and wrinkle starts to appear.
The use of collage tablet is the effective way to replace that which is lost as we grow older. Taking collagen tablets or capsules help the skin look younger and firmer. Moreover, collagen supplement results to stronger body joints. It is also recommended to take collagen tablet to maintain healthy hair and nail growth.
- • Collagen Plus C Tablets
* Provides those specific amino acids (hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine) necessary to replenishing our own body’s collagen supply.
• Hydrolyzed Collagen is a rich natural source of Glycine, the amino acid vital for muscle growth.
• Builds bone matrix. Collagen is the mechanical strength of bone.
• Corrects weak, broken, split, ridged and damaged nail beds.
• Thickens fine hair, adds body and slows down hair loss.
• Repairs connective tissues for improved elasticity; blood vessels to help improve circulation; and promotes wound healing and a clearer complexion.
• Builds lean muscle to help burn fat while you sleep.
• Persons taking this supplement often see visible improvements within a couple weeks.
• As a dietary supplement, take three Super Collagen+C™ tablets twice daily on an empty stomach for maximum absorption.
• As a dietary supplement add 6-8 ounces of water or juice slowly to one measuring scoop (included) of Super Collagen Powder once daily. Works best with a hand blender.
• To maximize absorption and utilization, do NOT add to milk or other protein drinks/powders as this will decrease the benefits.
• May be taken with other vitamins.
• For optimum nutritional benefit, drink as suggested on an empty stomach before sleep. Wait 20 minutes before eating.